Saturday 24 March 2012

- TESTIMONIAL ON SSG

Testimonial from a Sabah Snake Grass User

The name of the user is kept confidential at request.:

I am a 3rd stage ovarian cancer patient, with recurrence 10 months after having completed a course of chemotheraphy, escalating it into a 4th stage terminal cancer. A classmate Emailed me about a terminal cancer patient Mr Liu Lian Hui who recovered from the cancer after 13 days of consumption of the Clinathanus (Sabah Snake Grass). After reading this Email, I immediately bought airline tickets to Penang and transited by car to Taiping to visit him. Mr Liu is an extremely caring person who not only showed me how to consume the Clinathanus, but also encouraged me with his kind words: “Do not be afraid. You will definitely recover. You will be fine.”

He also provides Clinathanus free of charge to the local cancer patients. When I was at Taiping, I consumed freshly trimmed Clinathanus leaves continually for 10 days. Upon my return, I brought along a large packet of the herb that I continued to consume for another 5 days, totaling to 15 days of continual daily consumption.

Upon my 2nd medical examination since my cancer recurrence, my CA125 index had dropped by 45% and a swollen lump around 4x5cm had apparently disappeared/resolved. After taking Sabah Snake Grass for a few days, I felt energetic and it was as if my energy level returned to the level before I was ill. As a result, it gradually made me confident, become relaxed, more alert and gain some weight. In addition, I learnt to gradually cast aside doubts, and decided to adopt a holistic sustainable long-term natural supplement-based method to combat cancer. Before my trip to Taiping to consume the Clinathanus, I have checked with my friends and relatives and they said that Clinathanus is not poisonous and in fact had been consumed as a vegetable in a dish stir fried with Chilli by some people. Others have also consumed Clinathanus along with instant noodles by boiling a handful of it in the soup, with very good results. Hence, I decided to give myself a chance. To my surprise, the results were better than my expectation.

On my 2nd session of chemotherapy, my doctor checked whether I experienced hair fall/loss and I replied that there was no hair loss. He asked whether I was taking Traditional Chinese Medicine/supplement and I replied that no Traditional Chinese Medicine/supplement was taken. I was consuming only one plant being the Clinathanus (Sabah Snake Grass). The doctor commented that the drug used for chemotherapy is strong and it is highly likely to cause hair fall/loss. However, for my case, after 2 sessions of chemotherapy, my hair was still intact. I had my 3rd session of chemotherapy on 3rd June 2011. Before the chemotherapy, the medical examination indicated that my CA12 index had returned to a “normal” level (being 16.8 that is within the “normal” level, taking indices below 36 as being “normal”). The doctor noted that as my progress was good, the number of sessions of chemotherapy could be reduced from 6 sessions to 4 sessions. I was overjoyed with this great news! I would like to express my heartfelt thanks to Clinathanus. As on 3rd June 2011, I had altogether consumed 4 weeks of Clinathanus. After my 2nd Chemotherapy, I took freshly trimmed Clinathanus leaves from plants at home. Upon trimming the leaves, they were mashed in a blender and drank immediately. My Clinathanus plants at home are almost “bald” now from the trimming.

As published in the China Times Newspaper of Malaysia on 6th April 2011, Clinathanus could cure jaundice, rheumatism, irregular menstruation, bone pain, kidney disease, etc. Singapore’s Granny Hong who runs a Herbal Garden/Farm added that other than blending the leaves of Clinathanus with apple, ice cubes and water into a fruit juice, its stems could also be boiled in soup for drinking. The soup is diuretic and effective in cleansing the urinary system.

As Clinathanus had indeed helped to improve my medical condition, I would like to let more people know about it as a reference only. However, I would like to stress that one should not give up seeking formal western medical treatment and rely only on Clinathanus as that would be irrational. I would recommend a two-pronged complementary approach. As part of a holistic therapy, Clinathanus is a natural supplement that is complementary to formal western medical treatment, so as to achieve synergistic breakthroughs, leading to opportunities for us patients to live again

No comments:

Post a Comment